”My way of joking is to tell the truth. It’s the funniest joke in the world.”
- Cosmic rays from a galaxy far, far away.
- FRBs continue to baffle scientists.
- Tonight we’re gonna party like it’s… the equinox.
- Even jellyfish need their z’s.
- Herbivore dinosaurs were vegetarian adjacent.
- Oscillate wildly, just like a gravitational wave.
- Archaeologists puzzled by porpoise grave.
- Ancient DNA unveils sub-Saharan prehistory.
- Awaiting news on Arecibo.
- Sustainable tourism to save rainforests.
- If it quack like a duck, it’s a hybrid.
- Sand, liquefied.
- Star Independence Day Wars.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Synthetic muscle for lifelike ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“All great truths begin as blasphemies.”