Word has it Stephen King has already signed a deal with SyFy for the It sequel: Clownado!: “They float, but you’ll fly!”
- Secret warm oasis beneath Antarctica could be home to undiscovered species. John Carpenter’s protip: If you see a dog running out of it, shoot it and ask questions later!
- First they gave us ‘junk DNA’. Now they are talking about ‘dark DNA’!
- Is this the face of Mary Magdalene?
- After 3 years, the Slenderman trial has finally begun.
- To know what happens to your brain the first 30 seconds after you die you need: 1) A sharp scalpel; 2) A trusty hunchbacked minion; 3) One fresh brain –preferably not Abby Normal’s…
- Redditor shares interesting NDE experience with no tunnel of light or angelic beings.
- On your next installment of “My Tinfoil Hat is Too Tight!” Alex ‘Gay Frogs’ Jones now sez Trump is being drugged by the secret cabal.
- New experiment shows we reject information contradicting our biases, even if it hurts us financially.
- Stonehenge could lose its World Heritage status. Srsly you DO NOT want a mob of angry Druids protesting about this, Britain!
- Our obsession with the Tasmanian tiger.
- One fifth of an uncontacted Amazonian tribe slaughtered by gold miners, including women and children –guess we now know why they wanted to remain ‘uncontacted’…
- The case against Civilization.
- Will former member of the Manson family be granted parole?
- Hackers could one day program your sexbot to kill you.
- Was Jim Carrey summoning the spirits of Terrence McKenna and Bill Hicks when he trolled this poor reporter at a shallow fashion festival?
- Red Pill of the Day: Die Hard is now getting the Christmas children’s book it so rightly deserve. And I say “Yippie kay ay, muthaf…!”
Thanks to Cass, Greg and my Grimerican buds for letting me chat with one of my heroes.
Quote of the Day:
“The web is becoming the medium of choice for disinformation and misinformation, including official efforts to inject new ‘memes’ into the culture. Although I remain an optimist about the web as a medium for free exchanges of data and faster communication of high value and faster communication of high value, it is also a potential tool for propaganda, false rumors intentionally planted and for a range of techniques designed to alter or filter social reality.”