”We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.”
- Entanglement is inevitable.
- 600 year-old exploding star mystery solved.
- The FRB mystery deepens.
- Brain-like blobs rise from the swamps… It begins.
- A Pagan ark of the covenant?
- Cassini prepares for its final plunge.
- Four corners potato rewrites tuber history in N.A.
- Calculating armageddon.
- Laser reveals nano-world.
- Will magnetic racetrack memory drives rewrite data storage?
- Inflammation: The new enemy?
- New Lego Millennium Falcon for only $800.
- Hypercolor for hair. Generra was 20 years early.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… ’Bot workforces on the rise.
Quote of the Day:
“I am moved by fancies that are curled, Around these images, and cling:
The notion of some infinitely gentle, Infinitely suffering thing.”