- There’s magic in the air, and Jason Josephson Storm wants tl tell us How Intellectuals Invented the Myth of a Mythless Society
- What are the Odds of Alien Life? Here’s what the bookmakers think.
- Whould the odds improve if we Began Looking For Space Aliens Closer To Home?
- There’s a 4,300-Year Old Statue Head Depicting A Mystery Pharaoh that has archaeologists scratching their own.
- The New York Times’s The Prehistoric Puzzle of How Plesiosaurs Swam Through the Oceans omits the importance of understanding this to Nessie research.
- Was there a connection twixt Loch Ness And The Mysterious Airships Of 1909? Nota bene: 1909 was the year the Jersey Devil raised a ruckus throughout southern New Jersey and Philadelphia.
- As if epigenetics weren’t bad enough, Weightlessness Affects the Health of Astronauts at the Molecular Level.
- Turns out Ginger Rogers’s Ghost Is Haunting Her Childhood House.
- People Who Hear Voices In Their Head Can Also Pick Up On Hidden Speech.
- There is Life After Death According to Quantum Physics and Edgy Labs.
- Just like Graham Hancock says, “Things keep getting older.” The Oldest Known Human Remains in the Americas Have Been Found in a Mexican Cave.
- Solving the 600-Year-Old Cosmic Mystery of a nova in Scorpio back in 1437 A.D..
- Just something neat: Ghost-Like ‘Skeleton Flower’ Turns Transparent When It Rains.
Thanks to Jason, and viewers like you.
– Spigot the Bear