“Well, a Kraut by any other name, uh, Stainsey?”
- Did you know Hopkinsville, KY –yes, THAT Hopkinsville– is going to become the epicenter of the next solar eclipse? This could get interesting…
- ‘Kentuckians for Coal’ are planning to protest the eclipse. Let’s be honest here: This wasn’t the most outrageous story you’ve read this week, isn’t it?
- The magic stuff in magic mushrooms can now be mass-produced. Marvelous!
- Had a disturbing and very lucid dream about a giant, nuclear mushroom cloud some nights ago. Turns out I wasn’t the only one…
- The Chicago Mothman now roams near Lollapalooza. I guess Coachella would be too mainstream for a cryptid.
- Smoke ring hovers over Chinese beach, baffling tourists –possibly disappointed for not seeing a cigar-smoking dragon nearby…
- Will robots take all of our jobs? Not according to James Surowiecki –who could be a bot for all we know!
- This poo-powered car unveiled in Australia is THE $#it!
- Pic of the Day: Our wonderful galaxy, taken from the edge of New Zealand.
- The Cargo Cult is alive and well in the South Pacific.
- The cast chosen to star in the Amazon series based on Neil Gaiman’s Good Omens makes me realize I really should to get me a Prime account some day.
- My buddies and co-authors participated in a Remote Viewing roundtable at the East Coast Paraconference. Follow the link or reach out with your mind!
- You used to worry about malware in your emails. Now you’ll have to worry about malware in your DNA.
- 27-million-year-old ice core sample could reveal the secrets behind ice age cycles.
- Trees with ‘crown shyness’ are a thing. A beautiful, mesmerizing thing.
- According to quantum physicists, it’s perfectly natural that the Universe arose out of Nothing. Then again, these guys think spooky action at a distance is ALSO perfectly natural.
- Searching for the Yeti, only to discover there are many kinds…
- Red Pill of the Day: Man dressed as Chewbacca attacks resort worker with snowboard. Dude was lucky he didn’t get his arms torn off their sockets, amiright?
Thanks to Indiana Jones, Captain America, Hellboy, the Dirty Dozen and the Blues Brothers.
Quote of the Day:
“Mein Führer… I CAN VALK!!”