“Poetry teaches the enormous force of a few words, and, in proportion to the inspiration, checks loquacity.”
- Neptune rages.
- A sunspot 75,000 miles wide.
- 45,0000 years of clear-cutting forests.
- Primordial black holes did all the heavy lifting.
- Gene-altering begins in U.S.
- 70,000 yr. old jewelry.
- Nothing like a tall, cold glass of scorpion milk.
- Adrift in the not so lumpy universe.
- Recipe for cleaner water in 30 min.
- Neutrino spotted.
- The limits of quantum engines.
- That Christopher Nolan sound.
- To the pain.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Legal ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“The man who renounces himself, comes to himself.”