“To hold a pen is to be at war.”
- Using holograms to detect signs of life.
- Photos from the Apollo 11 landing.
- 65,000 year old human fossils.
- A shape-shifting ‘UFO’?
- Weyl metals deconstruct quantum anomaly surrounding black holes.
- Rocket launch from space.
- The threat of plastic.
- Scientists plan to modify clouds. What could possibly go wrong?
- Revisting the Battle of Los Angeles.
- Russia plagued with locust.
- Is human error the cause of the Bermuda Triangle?
- Is Tut’s brooch cometary?
- There goes a supernova…
- 10 hours of Planet Earth.
- LSD-cough syrup-fueled act or heroism falls short.
- Harvesting human batteries.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… A black box for ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“We should be considerate to the living; to the dead we owe only the truth.”