Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission.
- We are currently living in the Plasticine Age.
- Aside from Mars, Elon Musk has his eyes set on our Moon.
- Finding new exo-planets while gaming.
- The top five places to look for extraterrestrial life.
- Interesting video of an alleged super-fast UFO. Bird, insect, or true anomaly?
- Scientists have pinned down the genetic reasons why dogs are so freaking awesome.
- Analyzing your baby’s poop to predict how smart it’ll be –doesn’t pass the smell test, if ya know what I mean…
- A toddler’s once-irreparable brain damage has been significantly reversed.
- 10-year-old kid, the youngest recipient of double-hand transplant, can now swing a baseball bat.
- Here’s the next chapter on the could-the-T-Rex-run-or-not discussion.
- Does Nessie have a cousin in North Carolina?
- The Lake Iliamna cryptid saga.
- Out-of-body experiences: Neuroscience or Paranormal? –ugh, that effing word again…
- Why are Russians still searching for Bigfoot?
- The news about Sasquatch’s demise in New Mexico have largely been exxagerated…
- England’s spookiest sites inspire new ghost stories from top writers.
- Red Pill of the Day: Being the Hyena whisperer is nothing to laugh about.
Thanks to Charles, Paul & Zencastr.
Quote of the Day:
“The secrets of the universe don’t mind. They reveal themselves to “nobodies” who care.”
~The Outer Limits, season 1. The Galaxy Being (1.01)