“Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.”
- Tardigrades vs. extinction.
- Climate change vs. airline travel.
- Sun simulation yields ordinary results.
- This is your religion on psilocybin.
- Armtrong’s ‘moon bag’ comes up for auction.
- Does chemotherapy help or harm?
- Ravens plan for the future.
- Whiskey biofuel redefines DWI.
- Patients opt for cannabis over opiods.
- Making wearables wearable.
- Tanzania’s Mountain of God set to erupt.
- Predicting the end of volcanic eruptions.
- Fun with physics.
- Oregon highway gets slimed.
- Abandoned Soviet space shuttle revealed.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Whisker-bots.
Quote of the Day:
“Mysteries abound where most we seek for answers.”