Even when I’m taking a break from The Anomalist, I’m still browsing for the best anomalistics and forteana online. What the heck, mang?
- In neanderthal DNA, researchers found signs of a mysterious human migration.
- Skeletons of 5,000-year-old Chinese ‘giants’ discovered by archaeologists.
- I found seven skeletons in my dining room in 1874.
- Someone thinks the author of that mysterious Voynich manuscript was an Italian Jew.
- A Map of the Soul, meditations upon materialist and non-materialist models of consciousness.
- An encounter with the “Tantanoola tiger” at Mount Kembla in 1909.
- There’s evidence suggesting hearing ‘voices’ may not necessarily be a bad thing.
- Surprise! Male fetuses probably masturbate in the womb. And boy howdy some are hot under the collar about the topic.
- Harvard researchers succeeded in creating a telepathic gateway between human and rat brains.
- Conspiracy time! Why people believe low-frequency sound is dangerous.
- Sorry for linking to The Sun. Secret UFO sighting dossier hushed up using EU law so the public may never learn what’s inside.
- If a tree falls in the wood, does it make a sound? Do cats purr when humans aren’t around?
Thanks to Red Pill Junkie, Greg Taylor, and viewers like you.
“The sin which is unpardonable is knowingly and wilfully to reject truth, to fear knowledge lest that knowledge pander not to thy prejudices.”
– Aleister Crowley.