We ain’t ‘fake news’. We are WTF! news.
- Evidence of skull cult found at Gobekli Tepe.
- The asteroids are coming! Do you know where your children are?
- Conspiracy theorists are now certain George Lucas shot Star Wars not in Tunisia, but in Mars.
- The treasure trove from the City of the Gods visit the US for the first time!
- “Born this way,” claims Marin Shkreli’s lawyer at the beginning of his trial. Well… maybe some people are just born a$#holes.
- Is there no theoretical limit to human lifespan?
- Invasion of the Northwest Sea Pickles!
- Let us remind ourselves, as skeptics like Neil deGrasse Tyson would, that 90% of UFO sightings are identifiable.
- Dinner and a seance.
- How a Soviet circus clown tried to prove dogs can be psychic.
- There’s a $1 Million bounty on Bigfoot!
- Alleged “Bigfoot hoots” recorded at Humboldt Redwoods State Park. Oh you big cryptid crooner you…
- Suicide Whaaaa!: Jared Leto has made a partnering deal with OMNI magazine. Daddy’s little intrigue indeed.
- “Attention, treasure hunters: Watch out!”
- When pornstars believe in ghosts.
- Red Pill of the Day: Close Encounter of the Traffic Stop Kind.
Thanks to Charles and Bohemia IPA.
Quote of the Day:
“Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.”