Todos somos huérfanos…
- Ancient mummy unearthed in Nazca: deformed human or ancient alien?
- Stephen Hawking thinks we need to go back to the Moon. Like yesterday.
- Would extraterrestrial bacteria be harmful to humans?
- Stunning photo of Curiosity rover taken from orbit.
- Curiosity loves pew-pewing Martian rocks with its laser without meatbags getting in the fun.
- First: I double-dare you to read this epic sci-fi short by John Rogers without crying your Terran eyes out.
- UFO ‘expert’ claims new Roswell material has surfaced. Because Roswell is the UFOlogical turd that keeps bobbing its stinking head up, no matter how many times you flush it…
- New testimony surrounding UFO activity near Nuclear silos.
- Was the 3rd Reich’s obsession with occultism what doomed it to failure?
- Good news! Nessie is coming back to the big screen.
- Hauntings and Murders at an Australian stretch road.
- Blair Witch Bigfoot: Teenagers in look for the hairy man release video of their pursuit.
- Extra virgin oil may be the best pre-emptive against Alzheimer’s study finds.
- The Court of Justice of the European Union has ruled vaccines can now be considered the cause of an illness, even in the absence of confirming scientific evidence.
- Red Pill of the Day: Sean David Morton, charged with tax fraud, is on the run! Obligatory finale!!
Thanks to Melchor Ocampo
Quote of the Day
“Spreading out may be the only thing that saves us from ourselves. I am convinced that humans need to leave Earth.”