A beginning is a very delicate time…
- Can human mortality really be hacked?
- The future for EMT operations: Drones carrying defibrillators.
- And now A.I. has beat us in the last remaining bastion of human achievement: Ms. Pacman.
- Elontopia: Elon Musk outlines his vision for a self-sustaining city on Mars.
- Here is the best account I’ve come across about Project Orion: The secret project which could have taken us to Jupiter in the 1960’s.
- How we might be able to decode ET messages through social media.
- A UFO hunt in a Boston National park almost turned into a Missing 411 case.
- 5 true stories about the Military’s paranormal activity research.
- Did Texas park officials release photos of Bigfoot tracks?
- How consumerism created the Bigfoot mythos.
- Attack of the ghostly man-monkey!
- The ghosts of Chattanooga.
- “Wanted: Live-in nanny for 2 young children. Must be good with pets and ghosts.”
- When animal sacrifices to African deities go horribly wrong.
- Two-headed porpoise will thank you for all the fish –twice.
- Red Pill of the Day: Surgery was the only option for a man who had been constipated for… 22 years.
Thanks to Diana.
Quote of the Day:
“What do you despise? By this are you truly known.”