Let them drink covfefe.
- CRISPR may not be the genetic magic bullet we all hoped for.
- Astronomers may finally have the first picture of a black hole.
- Meet Stratolaunch: The world’s biggest plane, designed to release satellite-carrying rockets into space.
- NASA’s 1st mission to the Sun launches next year.
- Former pilot for JFK claims he talked about UFOs with him.
- District 9 director Neil Blomkamp’s new project is sure to delight David Icke fans.
- When UFOlogy starts to resemble a D&D game session.
- UK’s The Mirror runs a story on how Peter Robbins had a huge falling out with Left at East Gate’s co-author Larry Warren.
- Supernatural Staffordshire: Perception and the shadow of fear.
- A.I. researchers think transparency in their work is cumbersome, despite the threat of catastrophic outcomes.
- How a brain tumor gave Pat Long a persistent state of deja vu –along with a unique perception of how memory works.
- The 6 most mysterious unsolved murders of all time.
- *Sigh* if only white supremacists could get their History right, for a change…
- Are flat earthers being actually serious?
- Red Pill of the Day: That time when Hunter S. Thompson ran for sheriff of Aspen, Colorado.
Thanks to the re-framers of debates.
Quote of the Day:
“My ego every day is more and more polite. I tame it.”