Welcome to the Daily Grail where we’re not afraid to tackle the big questions. My name’s Chris and I’ll be your host today. Red Pill Junkie has been detained by several scantily-clad black-eyed girls. Pray for him.
- Question 1 A physicist answers the grandest question of all: Why are we here?
- Second questionExistence of God: The Rational Arguments from Mathematics to Human Consciousness.
- Question III Are men with beards more desirable? You’re god damned right.
- Question the Fourth How we would fare in an alien invasion… according to Nick Pope.
- It’s like some irrational kōan: Scientists think they’re more rational than other people.
- Case in point: Physicists can’t agree on what science even means anymore.
- All this bickering over inflation isn’t productive. Distractions may make us less able to appreciate beauty.
- Yo dawg, I heard you like spirits because I put spirits in your spirits so you can visit some haunted vineyards and wineries.
- Strange falls from the sky? They’re more common than you thought.
- A new study shows puny humans can identify canine emotions from a dog’s growls.
- Something strange is going on in Washington D.C., A woman casually walked a cat on a leash in the Senate building. Quite possibly the sanest thing in my nation’s capital.
- Welcome back, Chelsea.
Thanks to Patrick Huyghe, Chris Woodyard, and viewers like you.
Quote of the Day:
“To wisdom belongs the intellectual apprehension of things eternal; to knowledge, the rational apprehension of things temporal.”
– St. Augustine of Hippo