On the next episode of The Apprentice: White House edition…
- Storms inside the Oval Office ain’t got nothing on Jupiter’s amazing oval storms.
- First it was Brexit, now they want to bring back fox hunting. What’s next, Britain? Bring Out your Dead Day?
- Minnessota experiencing worst measles outbreak in nearly 30 years, due to vaccination fears.
- Recent excavations uncover new mysteries in Teotihuacan.
- Wanna know the secret behind Elon Musk’s success? Do the Math.
- Here’s how much it would actually cost to travel to Mars.
- The search for life on Mars is about to get weird –about time!!
- Why the search for ETs should cover extinct aliens.
- “I lost my virginity to an alien!”
- Iron Sky’s sequel will have a Reptilian Hitler on top of a Nazi T-Rex. Unfortunately for the producers, Reality is even more outrageous than that.
- Ridley Scott’s job: To scare the $#!t out of us.
- Joshua Cutchin: We are drowning in Faerie.
- New discovered dinosaur named after ‘Zuul’ of Ghostbusters. Does it mean they found it inside a New York city fridge?
- Mystery of Agatha Christie’s disappearance… solved?
- The most promising route to ‘mental superpowers.’
- Red Pill of the Day: Eating boogers –It’s what the doctor ordered!
Thanks to Baby Groot.
Quote of the Day:
“Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty.”