- Were neanderthals the earliest Americans?
- An elderly extragalactic pulsar that was winding down, is undergoing rejuvenation.
- What would happen if aliens contacted Earth?
- How will religion survive first contact? Pretty well, IMO. It’s the pain of pseudoskeptics being wrong for so long that may be fatal.
- Soon we may be starhopping in search of new life and new civilizations, or at least the amino acids that might be the basis of extraterrestrial life.
- Published and peer-reviewed, NASA’s EM Drive Paper is finally available. SPOILER: It works.
- Kurt Russell remembers the time when he saw a UFO from an airplane.
- While we wait for the results of an expedition to find a living thylacine, some Tasmanian tiger hairs have been discovered.
- Conspiracy theorists may just be lonely. What does this suggest for forteans?
- All mammals take 12 seconds to poop. But why is it most mammals take 21 seconds to pee?
- Baby humpback whales whisper to avoid predators.
- Once upon a time, the U.S. government tried to weaponize the occult.
- Ronald Bernard kicks voodoo economics up a notch. Don’t believe? Watch his eyes.
Thank you, Greg.
“The duty of man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads and … attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency.”
– Ibn al-Haytham