Given the current global situation, I’d suggest you read as fast as you can…
- Humanity’s legacy: Trillions of plastic bits litter the Arctic ocean.
- New jumbo exo-planet is so close to us we would be able to detect signs of life.
- Exobiologists’ unexpected helpers? Gamers.
- Believe it or not, alien abduction is still a thing.
- Flying square object photographed over Philadelphia is harder to solve than a 17×17 Rubik’s cube.
- Uncovering ancient pyramid science at Teotihuacán.
- For Kentucky resident Thomas Marcum, hunting Bigfoot has become his life-long passion.
- …Yet this Ohio science professor thinks Marcum and the rest of his Bigfooter brethren are just wasting their time.
- Murder, Sex & Obsession: On the trail of a slain Spanish cryptozoologist in Pakistan.
- We might be able to survive the next influenza pandemic, thanks to a cute little Indian frog.
- What old grandpa needs is a shot of umbilical cord blood!
- After being banned from TED, Russell Targ is (spoon)bent on exposing the reality of ESP in an upcoming documentary.
- Seems Zuckerberg is determined on making drunk-texting your ex almost impossible to avoid…
- Those BOSE headphones you bought are not only insanely overpriced —they might be snooping on you, too.
- Red Pill of the Day: Your future driverless car is being currently trained by… Grand Theft Auto. What could possibly go wrong?
Thanks to Chuckycabra.
Quote of the Day:
“When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.”