This wasn’t in the brochure!
- New study finds life bounced back ludicrously fast after Dinosaur demise –Mammals: Fastest rebound relationship in History.
- NASA’s new searchable library is out of this world!
- This is what a Jeff Bezzo’s space vacation would look like.
- …Speaking of which, what the hell happened to Virgin Galactic? Is Stephen Hawking the only client they have in their waiting list?
- Quantum communicating with extraterrestrial intelligences.
- When it comes to UFO sightings, Cali is where it’s at, dawg!
- The Kinks’ Dave Davies opens up about his UFO experiences.
- Photographing the UFO believers.
- “It’s Bigfoot’s fault I crashed my car!!”
- The Mogollon Monster: Arizona’s Bigfoot makes for great campfire tales.
- In the wake of the Stronsay ‘globster.’
- MSU professor Dennis Waskul: “In the age of information at our fingertips, people have new tools to pursue their paranormal interests.”
- Rasputin 2.0: The mystic shaping Russia’s future who’s bent on bringing back the Dark Ages.
- Renowned Harvard psychologist says ADHD is largely bull$#!t.
- DARPA: The Pentagon’s version of Disneyland –I hear their Drones of the Caribbean ride is a scream…
- Red Pill of the Day: This video of a little girl mistaking a water heater for a friendly robot suggests the younger generations are successfully acclimatized for the A.I. uprising *DEPLOY!*
Thanks to my ParaMania homies. See ya in LA next week!
Quote of the Day:
“You simply have to turn your back on a culture that has gone sterile and dead and get with the program of a living world and the imagination.”