- Britain is truly the home of the first dragons…
- Chuck Barris: TV innovator —and alleged CIA hitman— dies at 87.
- In frightening times, Witchcraft rediscovers its political roots.
- The Bunny, The Witch, and the War Room: In the 1970s, ARPA was willing to entertain the most outlandish ideas… up to a point.
- David Lynch in the beautiful world of Twin Peaks.
- Quantum equation eschews the need for a Big Bang.
- What to do with the ISS after NASA stop operations on it in 2024?
- First contact with ET might be a very good thing –for us. For them it might be otherwise…
- Ryan Sprague: When alien reports don’t conform to our stereotypical expectations.
- 10 weird little aliens you can find right here on Earth.
- The secret behind the otherworldly toughness of the water bear, finally revealed.
- Jeff Meldrum will make two Bigfoot presentations at National Oregon/California Trail Center –that is, two presentations about Bigfoot. Otherwise this would be at the top of your news list…
- Memo to Squatchers: You ain’t no Ghostbusters, so ditch the proton packs and all the crazy gizmos.
- Pimp. My. Sacred. Site!
- Testing your semen? There’s an app for that.
- Red Pill of the Day: Japanese town offering discount funerals to seniors who give up driving.
Quote of the Day:
“Life is a festival of disruption.”
˜Maharishi Mahesh Yogi