Worrying again about being on time somewhere is no fun –but neither is starvation…
- NASA’s ambitions for going to Mars and beyond have turned quite bigly.
- Inside NASA’s daring 8-billion plan to –finally!!– find extraterrestrial life.
- Tom DeLonge misses his old band, but for the time being he’s a man on a (sekret) mission.
- Finding out what Neanderthals were eating –and who they were smooching.
- Assyrian artifacts found in abandoned Daesh tunnels.
- There are certain tricks you can use to become a memory champion –but I forgot them.
- SFU professor takes paranormal investigators as a subject of investigation.
- “I walked a cemetery with a paranormal investigator —and a ghost told me where I parked my car.”
- Monster hunter reveals terrifying encounter with ‘British Bigfoot’.
- Serpents, owl men and demon dogs –need we say more?
- Ghosts totally love to photobomb, dude.
- The rise of alternative religions in Azerbaijan.
- The goal of Shanghai factories: To get rid of all those nagging human workers.
- …Guess what? Brothels are following the same path!
- Red Pill of the Day: How people commemorate the day their limbs got amputated.
Quote of the Day:
“Remain true to yourself, but move ever upward toward greater consciousness and greater love! At the summit you will find yourselves united with all those who, from every direction, have made the same ascent. For everything that rises must converge.”
~Teilhard de Chardin