Our lives are always the prelude. What comes next is up to us.
- Nearby star hosts 7 Earth-sized planets. At least 3 of which could be habitable.
- Michael Strauss: Our universe is too big for even the most imaginative Sci-Fi.
- Tom DeLonge gets the 2017 UFO Researcher of the Year award at the IUFOC. Welp, Disclosure brought upon by a rocker would NOT be the most outrageous story of 2017, that’s for sure…
- Russian military zapped by aliens after shooting down UFO, CIA declassified document claims.
- That time when the CIA asked Ingo Swann to remote view Jupiter.
- When the NSA feared psychics could make cities lost in time and space –or, as we say, shifting the gear to Eleven…
- YESSSSSS! The One wants to do a Matrix sequel 😀
- Why were Americans obsessed with ghosts in the 1940s?
- Yes, you ARE crazy. But not because of your cats.
- Lyle Blackburn has a new book about the Fouke Monster.
- Is California bound to be struck by a 200-year storm of massive proportions?
- The Rome of America: What lies under Teotihuacán.
- Organ-on-a-chip mimics heart’s biomechanical properties.
- Psychedelics help reduce opioid addiction according to new study.
- Red Pill of the Day: Swedish politician wants workers to have paid sex breaks to improve their health. Eff universal income. Give us THIS!!!
Quote of the Day:
“I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.”