- Even if it takes us 150 years, let’s go to Alpha Centauri! –wot, you have better plans?
- Our galaxy is being pushed at the astounding speed of 2 million km/hr by… nothingness?
- Ancient structures in Mars? It’s all in the tetrahedra.
- Oz effect reported during encounter with shape-shifting UFO.
- Tom Delonge’s new book about UFOs comes out in March 7 –psst! A cooler book will be published in May. Stay tuned…
- Six years later, Redditors are still arguing on whether this alleged video of an Almasti shot in Crimea is real or not.
- Bigfoot: It belongs in a museum.
- Dayum! X-Men’s spinoff Legion sounds like it’s gonna be awesome.
- CIA’s released files reveal the Senate feared Stargate was actually MK-Ultra 2.0.
- My roundtable chums Seriah Azkath and Joshua Cutchin join Alex Tsakiris for a memorable session at the latest episode of Skeptiko.
- How a culture clash at NOAA led to a flap over a high-profile warming pause study.
- Remember Fukushima? Here’s why you should!
- Another Dead Sea Scrolls cave? Well, we are living in the end times, so…
- Gel-based vasectomy? As long as it’s not Krazy Glue, amiright?
- Your (strained) eyes won’t believe the wonderful, colorful history of eyeglasses.
- The Robot Revolution is starting at the London Science Museum!
- Red Pill of the Day: Removing a live SQUIRMING cockroach from a woman’s skull –no, she wasn’t Joe’s fiancee…
Thanks to Kat & Apollo
Quote of the Day:
“Seriah Azkath: We can’t understand these things for what they are, because our brains are limited and even though mind may not equal brain, the brain is what we have to use to interpret our reality and a lot of this stuff may just be beyond the capability of our brain to actually faithfully interpret.”
“Joshua Cutchin: Yeah, I know, I agree, if you’ve got a 12″ black-and-white tube television, you’re not going to be able to see some of the detail in a film that was released last year.”
~Seriah Azkatch and Joshua Cutchin, on Episode 339 of Skeptiko.