”From modern thought to ancient wisdom the path would be short and direct, if one cared to take it.”
- Saturn’s rings may hide millions of moonlets.
- Wayward black hole discovered in Milky Way.
- The spirals of Mars.
- Why we sleep.
- LIDAR reveals ancient Mayan suerphighway.
- Lost continent discovered under Mauritius.
- Lost city in Antarctica?
- Did earth’s H2O come from within?
- The kaleidoscope of global megacities.
- Chandra observatory hints at dark matter.
- Computer interface helps paralyzed communicate.
- Public lands at stake in US.
- Asteroid fly-fy trifecta on 2/2.
- Via Danarica hiking trail winds through 7 countries.
- Robots on Proxima b?
- The platypus of microbiology.
- The microbes and poisonous seaweed of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Fluorescent probe developed for seeking out cancer cells.
- Entanglement experiment focuses on ‘spooky action at a distance’.
- A history of the Knights Templar.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Handle.
Quote of the Day:
“That which is and that which cannot be are both outside the realm of becoming.”