“We’re gonna build a huge bridge, and the trolls are gonna pay for it!”
- Flying to new worlds on sailships propelled by starlight –and you thought scientists didn’t read fairytales!
- Early results of how his 1-year space mission affected astronaut Scott Kelly are just in.
- This simple chemistry test may help NASA find aliens.
- The Rise of Fear and the Strange Death of the UFO.
- …Of course, they should tell that to the scientists who keep studying –and photographing– UFOs in Hessdalen, Norway.
- Is that a cluster of UFOs hovering over the Mexico-US border?
- The CIA reported UFO sightings over India, Nepal and Bhutan in the 1960’s.
- CIA documents reveal use of University of Edinburgh’s research in ESP.
- What really lies hidden in the Vatican’s secret archives?
- Are these snowtracks found in Ellendale, N.D. evidence of Bigfoot, or a hoax?
- Turns out air pollution is what may have turned the crazy cat lady crazy.
- For US Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, bio-hacked Dalmatian dogs are potential weapons of mass destruction.
- The many tribes of Artificial Intelligence.
- Solving the Grandfather Paradox with a
- Red Pill of the Day: At last comes the first RPG that lets you customize the MOST important feature of your character —the size of its junk.
Thanks to Guillermo del Toro
Quote of the Day:
“Vendel: You’ve never met a conspiracy theory you didn’t like.
Blinky: I hate conspiracies. That is why I am dedicated to rooting them out.
Vendel: Like you rooted out the plot to rid Trollmarket of all its cat meat?
Blinky: That was a misunderstanding.
Vendel: Or the time you were convinced we were infested with flea trolls?
Blinky: Precaution is the soul of virtue.
Vendel: Everyone in Troll Market thinks you’re paranoid.
Blinky: If it’s everyone, it must be a conspiracy!”
~Blinky and Vendel, Trollhunters