“Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage.”
- When galaxy clusters evolve.
- History of sunspot cycles is in the trees.
- An explanation for dark energy.
- Crack in glacier causes evacuation.
- Oceans set temperature record for third year in a row.
- Today’s ocean temperatures match 100,000 yrs. ago– when seas were 20-30 feet higher.
- The threat of latent superbugs.
- Will honey stave off superbugs?
- ISS power system upgraded after 6-hour spacewalk.
- Zebra shark reproduces asexually.
- New species of poisonous frog uncovered in Peru.
- Oz’s megafauna extinction blamed on… us.
- When science suffers a crisis of narcissism.
- Surfing Saturn’s rings.
- When climate change threatens snow leopards… with leopards.
- Interactive map determines survivability of a nuclear attack.
- The science of love.
- Cinefix’s cinematic rainbow.
- Six ways it might end.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… ‘Bot reporters.
Quote of the Day:
“Mysteries abound where most we seek for answers.”