C’mon, you know the *only* reason you’re gonna watch the ceremony, is in the off chance some time-traveling bounty hunter from the future does make an appearance…
- New study posits ‘fake news’ didn’t have a significant effect in American voters… because people are just too dumb to remember them anyway(!).
- 2016 is the hottest year on record –again.
- The most likely place to find Earth 2.0? The Atacama desert, in Chile.
- CIA releases millions of declassified pages online, including UFO sightings and even Uri Geller’s test scores.
- Forbes interviews MUFON executive director Jan Harzan.
- The Night of the Shape Shifting Humanoids (Part 1): Yours truly writes about one of my favorite close encounter cases of all time.
- Skinwalkers and the Witchery Way, by Christopher O’Brien.
- Why we should take ‘demonic possession’ seriously.
- From LSD to IPO, or the current fad of microdosing in Silicon Valley.
- American Fable, opening on Feb. 17, goes to show modern pop culture finally gets how SCARY fairy tales should be.
- Mysterious fairy circles in Namibian desert explained at last?
- Amazon patents highway network to stop self-driving cars crashing. Will it have a Prime fast lane, hmmm?
- Airbus CEO promises a flying car prototype ‘by the end of the year.’ Boy if I had a nickel…
- That time when a 1958 western predicted Trump and his insane wall.
- Red Pill of the Day: Trump’s reelection slogan seems oddly familiar… and ominous.
Thanks to Barry.
Quote of the Day:
“I prefer a painful truth over any blissful fantasy.”