- Now, in the year of our Trump 2017, is the BEST time for you to take the red pill!
- Meet the Zhivagetsons! How Russians envisioned 2017 in 1960.
- 2017 will be the year we decide to finally tweet them aliens.
- Open Minds gives its 2016 UFO Year in Review.
- Mothman sighting on Phoenix, or mistaken palm tree?
- Royal palace haunted by ‘friendly ghosts’, Swedish queen says.
- The Voices in Our Head: Or why not only ‘crazy’ people talk to themselves.
- Why sugar is the ultimate toxin of our modern era.
- Meet the Tiger Beetle: The stuff of (insect) nightmares.
- What’s something Canadians and Russians share in common (aside from horrible winters)? A: An underwater river of molten iron!
- The exquisite fine-tuning of the Universe prompts some fascinating –and uncomfortable– questions.
- Astronomers discover a one-of-a-kind galaxy in the entire universe.
- Scientists pinpoint origin to fast radio burst, and it is surprising (spoiler: not aliens).
- The sophisticated, hidden ways in which trees cooperate with each other.
- Who are the readers that are making Mein Kampf a #1 best-seller?
- Red Pill of the Day: John Carpenter gets pissed with Internet Nazis mistaking They Live for anti semitic propaganda –c’mon, we ALL know it’s about the Reptilian conspiracy!
Quote of the Day:
“I think of my body as a side effect of my mind.”