“Tiger got to hunt, Bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, “Why, why, why?”
- Flying Saucers in 1966.
- Swirling in the subatomic soup.
- A glimpse at life on mars.
- 3,800 year-old funeral boat uncovered in Egypt.
- Time to save space.
- Hypersonic flight and driverless flying taxis coming soon to a future near you.
- Predator linked to size of virus populations.
- Get ready for the new Bond.
- Plants help rate of atmospheric CO2.
- How to make a memory.
- Tiniest magnifying glass reveals chemical bonds.
- Interactive periodic table.
- Birth year linked to flu immunity.
- Rise of the Mud Dragon.
- For those days days when you need 22 hours of ”Happy little trees”.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising.
Quote of the Day:
“I want to stay as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can’t see from the center.”