” As rain breaks through an ill-thatched house, passion will break through an unreflecting mind.”
- We are all neutron stars.
- Are we surrounded by hidden moons?
- The cosmic eye is upon you.
- 49,000 year-old settlement recalibrates Aboriginal Australian timeline.
- Seeing Egypt through Hopi eyes.
- The case for and against daylight savings.
- So many people.
- World’s largest worm killed… for science.
- The science of self-cannibalization.
- Spinach bomb detectors aka the Popeye Project.
- Earhart the castaway?
- Are bicycle helmet airbags the safety feature of the future?
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Tasting Virtual Reality.
Quote of the Day:
“To cease from evil, to do good, and to purify the mind yourself, this is the teaching of all the Buddhas.”