- Aliens could be feeding on cosmic rays for survival.
- Ultrasound used to “jump-start” patient’s brain out of a coma.
- Ambitious mission to capture first picture of Earth-like planet launched.
- Stonehenge solstice sunset view ‘will be ruined by tunnel’.
- Astronauts going to Mars ‘could be at risk of space brain dementia’.
- Is this “base reality”? Probably not, say some.
- Graham Hancock’s next big non-fiction book will explore the mysteries of ancient America.
- Alcester pensioner discovers his bird bath is a rare, 2,000 year old Roman relic.
- Analysis of wood inscription reveals Persians were in Japan 1,000 years ago.
- Unknown ancient shipwreck ‘graveyard’ found under Black Sea.
- 25 new ‘Dead Sea Scrolls’ revealed.
- Dinosaur camouflage revealed in living color.
- Podesta leaked emails: “The Vatican knows there are aliens and space warfare is imminent.”
- Treasure trove of ancient human footprints found near volcano.
- More than one thousand asteroids perilously close to Earth, says NASA.
Quote of the Day:
As the archaeology of our thought easily shows, man is an invention of recent date. And one perhaps nearing its end.