”We don’t have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself…”
- Rewritable holographic material.
- Rosetta bids adieu.
- Juno bids adieu.
- Unraveling the black moon.
- 14,000 yr. old Pre-Clovis campsite revealed.
- Tree frog’s extinction sounds dire warning.
- The water plumes of Europa.
- Kiribati slips under the sea.
- Printable, flexible 3-D bones.
- The trouble with tribbles?
- A land where jet fuel grows on trees?
- Making rocket fuel from water?
- That’s deep.
- Intergalactic life may have a different composition.
- An animated version of the first interstellar mission.
- Thai insect helps unravel clues to human heart disease.
- Do oysters affect your libido?
- The size of things.
- The origin of teeth?
- Building the impossible.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Pizza ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“…What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.”