Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages. News briefs for your reading pleasure.
- Meet Joe Reap, the State Department Spokesman Who Died And Kept Speaking.
- Peek Inside the Secret World Of Russia’s Cold War Mapmakers and their highly detailed maps of Washington D.C..
- First Rome. Then the Third Reich. Now there’s The Rise and Fall of the UFO.
- Cosmic Fossils: The Real Ancient Aliens?
- If all the aliens are dead, Seth Shostak wonders What if the Aliens we are looking for are A.I.?
- You are judged by your enemies. Case in point: Neil deGrasse Tyson featured in Village Atheists, Village Idiots.
- First the Voynich Manuscript is a hoax. Then it’s not. Guess what, it’s a hoax again. Make up your mind, people!
- Some Truly Strange Cases of People Kidnapped by Bigfoot.
- Here’s a new spin on “Stop the world, I wanna get off”: Earth Wobbles May Have Driven Ancient Humans Out of Africa.
- Guess what! Horses Can Communicate With Symbols, According To Science.
Thanks to Eric Wargo, and viewers like you.
“We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning.”
– Werner Heisenberg