- Europe’s last surviving Neanderthals were much smarter than we thought.
- Vocal coaching recreates Neanderthal voice.
- Russian police ‘arrest’ activist robot.
- Researchers develop a nanoscale ’fish’.
- Enormous ‘A-bomb’ sprite filmed over the Carribean Sea.
- Not only can Macaques learn to use touch-screens to communicate feelings, they can also type out Hamlet at 12 words per minute.
- Pigeons can distinguish real words from gibberish.
- Oldest-ever proteins extracted from 3.8-million-year-old ostrich shells.
- Amateur archaeologist finds ‘phenomenal’ trove of rock engravings.
- Statue of ancient goddess draws thousands to Black Sea city.
- Our galaxy might be a a huge wormhole.
- ‘Perceptronium’: a new state of matter?
- Could this be the clearest image of the Loch Ness monster ever taken? Nope, just three seals in a long overcoat.
- Neurofeedback via fMRI helps people to control mental activity.
Quote of the Day:
The greatest self is a peaceful smile, that always sees the world smiling back.
Bryant H. McGill