“For an eternal moment he was still all things at once: the bird, the fish, the rodent, the reptile, and man.”
- A planet is born.
- My god, it’s full of billions of stars.
- Painting with mummies.
- AI straightens blurred lines.
- ‘Unprecedented’ marine extinction, courtesy of humankind.
- The Atlantic’s first marine national monument created by Obama.
- Atoms under the microscope.
- Which came first…The snake or the rattle?
- Will ancient remedies replace modern meds?
- Are you a hyper-sleeper? There are more hours in the day.
- The floating farms of the future?
- ’Supercute’ dinosaur unveiled.
- Looking into lignin.
- An ancient world without war?
- 6,000 year old indigo dye from Peru recalibrates ancient timeline.
- Lessons on how to raise a genius.
- Photos that helped create the United States’ national parks .
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Balancing ‘bots.
With thanks to Kat!
Quote of the Day:
“Genius is play, and man’s capacity for achieving genius is infinite, and many may achieve genius only through play.”