“If you forget yourself, you become the universe.”
- A sea of black holes and a wrinkle in space-time.
- Osiris Rex probe seeks the origins of life… and Bennu.
- Set a course for Terzan 5.
- Gaia spacecraft poised to reconfigure astronomy.
- Two words… Time crystals.
- The Daily Grolier of the ancient Maya.
- Yoga, meditation and other integrative medicines do a body good.
- My god, it’s full of stars.
- Catastrophic wilderness loss since the 90’s, charted.
- An alien antenna on the moon?
- A canary in the duck factory.
- Judging a book by its cover.
- B & W images of NORAD.
- Exploding galaxies and soap bubbles.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… EMIEW3.
Quote of the Day:
“All beings are by nature are Buddhas, as ice by nature is water.”