- This weird galaxy is 99.99 percent dark matter, but we still can’t find the stuff.
- 7,000-year-old ceramic fragment with signs, symbols and swastika may be one of the oldest examples of writing.
- UFO enthusiasts raise money to explore ”The Eye”.
- Monster slugs are devouring defenceless baby birds in nests.
- Stop using the word ‘pseudoscience’. No, keep using it.
- Lightning strike kills 323 reindeer in Norway.
- Plants and trees communicate through an unseen web.
- Planet 9 search turning up wealth of new objects.
- Elf rock restored after its removal wreaks havoc on Icelandic town.
- Rare ritual artefacts reveal details on life at the cusp of the agricultural revolution.
- Cat-sized Pterosaur found.
- Scientists create liquid light, get one step closer to spintronics.
- Experts declare Anthropocene has begun.
Quote of the Day:
I had so many people try to talk me out of starting a rocket company, it was crazy.