- NASA just made all its research available online for free.
- Was knowledge of the pyramids spread by ancient castaways?
- Elaborately tattooed mummy brings archeologists to tears.
- Our solar system “is in a unique place in the universe – just right for life”.
- ESO announcement to address reports of Proxima Centauri exoplanet.
- Life may have emerged not once, but many times on Earth.
- A new “Goldilocks” for habitable planets.
- Why scientists are losing the fight to communicate science to the public.
- What is the mysterious “Nooscope”? Let’s ask Putin’s new Chief of Staff.
- ‘Living alien Ufo spaceships’ are proliferating on Saturn’s ring, warns NASA scientist Norman Bergrun.
- Newly-discovered type of seafloor vent spews talc.
- Magic, mysticism and the occult are moving into the mainstream.
- Ancient Egyptian works to be published together in English for first time.
- Watson’s presidential campaign.
- 5 incredible ways scientists are merging our brains with machines.
- Unusual stone slabs unearthed at Ness of Brodgar.
- Ancient Egyptian tool found in Derbyshire wardrobe.
Quote of the Day:
How vast those Orbs must be, and how inconsiderable this Earth, the Theatre upon which all our mighty Designs, all our Navigations, and all our Wars are transacted, is when compared to them. A very fit consideration, and matter of Reflection, for those Kings and Princes who sacrifice the Lives of so many People, only to flatter their Ambition in being Masters of some pitiful corner of this small Spot.