- Charles Hoy Fort’s Notes, transcribed and online.
- Atoms are even smaller than we thought.
- In possibly related news, the observable universe just got a bit smaller.
- This physicist has a groundbreaking idea about why life exists.
- We’ve been wrong about the origins of life for 90 years.
- Solar storm nearly sparked war in 1967.
- Scientists ‘reprogram’ mouse cortical neurons with light.
- Possible cause of flashbacks discovered.
- Split personality: Schizophrenia emerged after Humans diverged from Neanderthals.
- Newly discovered primate bones appear to be the most primitive ever found.
- Tribal leader shows off ‘smoked’ mummy he sleeps with.
- Traces of sun storms locked in tree rings could confirm ancient historical dates.
- ‘Poltergeist’ baffles hardened Police Scotland officers after they witness paranormal activity including levitating dog.
- Headline of the day: Sex pigs halt traffic after laser attack on Pokémon teens.
Quote of the Day:
The fate of all explanation is to close one door only to have another fly wide open.