“Nirvana is a state of pure blissful knowledge.”
- The reality of the Continuity Equation.
- Was Venus habitable?
- The flooded canyons of Titan.
- Solar storm nearly caused WWIII in 1967.
- Eternal sunshine of the spotless mice.
- Scientists create quantum computer.
- Ancient earthwork uncovered in Spain.
- Proton radius puzzle solution still elusive.
- Unraveling a historic scientific hoax.
- Timber-henge revealed.
- A 400 yr. old shark.
- Shade cast on chem-trails.
- When lightning storms strike…
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Bot’ handwriting.
Quote of the Day:
“No self is of itself alone. It has a long chain of intellectual ancestors. The “I” is chained to ancestry by many factors … This is not mere allegory, but an eternal memory.”