Events and accidents?
- Piltdown Man hoax findings: Charles Dawson the likely fraudster.
- Alexander Dugin and the perils of immanentized eschatology.
- New dates for the oldest cave paintings.
- There’s growing evidence that Venus was once habitable.
- Scientists discover light could exist in a previously unknown form.
- And a new type of fire.
- Sprinkling of neural dust opens door to electroceuticals.
- Shifting sands reveal petroglyphs on a Hawaiian beach.
- Study confirms high sex is better than drunk sex.
- We might live in a virtual universe — but does it really matter?
- Human-Neanderthal gene variance is involved in autism.
- The strangest creature just got unearthed from a Siberian diamond mine.
- Stone tools show evidence of processing animals 250,000 years ago.
- Baby born inside amniotic sac.
- The strange annual folk rituals of 1970s Britain.
- Hugh Grant hired actual Ghostbusters to exorcise his house.
Quote of the Day:
My life seemed to be a series of events and accidents. Yet when I look back I see a pattern.