- Dark Ages royal palace discovered at Tintagel in Cornwall, an area closely linked to the legend of King Arthur.
- Last woolly mammoths ‘died of thirst’.
- ‘Ayahuasca is changing global environmental consciousness’: Interview with Dennis McKenna.
- Save the world’s largest living thing: build a fence around it.
- Boys deface ancient 5,000-year-old rock carving ‘to improve it’.
- In near-death experiences, blind people see for first time.
- Anthrax outbreak triggered by climate change kills boy in Arctic Circle.
- Interview with the “Acid King” serving life without parole.
- Multicoloured artificial meteor showers launched from a satellite are coming soon.
- Human consumption of Earth’s natural resources has tripled in 40 years.
- More than one-third of the world can’t see the Milky Way anymore.
- Jack White’s label spins Carl Sagan vinyl in near-space.
- Former astronauts dying from mysterious deep space exposure.
Quote of the Day:
If you want to understand consciousness, you’ve got to study psychedelics.
Professor David Nutt