”Confucius and you are both dreams, and I who say you are dreams am a dream myself.”
- Dark matter remains elusive.
- The speed of tectonic drift, measured.
- Mapping the cerebral cortex.
- Watching Earth from space for 365 days.
- That fish is looking at you.
- If the moon disappeared.
- When rivers run dry.
- How the man in the moon got his eye.
- Re-inventing the wheel.
- Battery plant, redefined.
- Russia & U.S plan return trip to the Moon.
- The missing history of global warming.
- The consolidated history of Antarctica.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Brat-bot.
Quote of the Day:
“This is a paradox. Tomorrow a wise man may explain it; that tomorrow will not be for ten thousand generations.”