“In the fields with which we are concerned, knowledge exists only in lightning flashes…”
- When classical physics got entangled with quantum.
- World War Water. Reminds me of a graphic novel.
- Bang or Bounce?
- Shall we play a game, Professor Falken?
- The plight of Fertile Crescent farmers.
- Astronomers glimpse rare celestial ballet.
- From H2O to 121 Gigawatts!?
- Casting light on dark energy.
- Isle of Luzon hosts the most weird mammals.
- 50 million year-old exoskeleton reveals last minute getaway.
- The 12,000 trees of the Amazon.
- This week’s evidence of the upcoming robot uprising… It begins.
Quote of the Day:
“…The text is the thunder rolling long afterwards.”