- Physicists simulate sending particles of light into the past, strengthening the case that time travel is possible.
- Founders of western civilisation were prehistoric dope dealers.
- Drones to unleash vaccine-laced M&Ms in bid to save endangered ferrets.
- A robotic stingray, powered by real muscles and guided by light.
- Big bad wolf has lost his bite, say researchers.
- Neanderthal bones show signs of cannibalism.
- After 45 years, FBI closes investigation into unsolved ‘DB Cooper’ hijacking.
- Big Bang or Big Bounce? New theory on the birth of the universe.
- Cannabinoids produced in the human body have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Is Pokémon Go a government surveillance psyop conspiracy?
- Researchers blur the line between classical and quantum physics by connecting chaos and entanglement.
- Mysterianism and the science of consciousness.
- Why true coincidences are hard to find.
- How China is rewriting the book on human origins.
- Astronomers discover distant dwarf planet beyond Neptune.
- Lost in space? Silicon Valley and the future of democracy.
Quote of the Day:
By science men may learn the mysteries of the spirit world.
Dr. John Dee, born July 13, 1527