Go commando? Boxers? Nah, I wear briefs. OH! I still got it!
- Ye olde Byggefoote ov the Tenth Century.
- Some folks see numbers as colors, others taste music, now there’s sign-language synaesthesia.
- Contagious hiccups in Massachusetts.
- Fingers crossed that global warming is easily reversed like the Antarctic ozone hole which is rapidly growing smaller.
- Fred Flintstone’s home discovered in glorious Mother Russia.
- Evidence builds in the case of the Chinese beating Christopher Columbus to America.
- Jaded city moths aren’t attracted to bright lights.
- Plants can gamble. Y’feel lucky, punk?
- Adherents of reductionist materialism do their very best to explain near-death experiences. If only they’d deign to read Pim Van Lommel, Sam Parnia, or Greg Taylor.
- New gadget can facilitate human-firefly communication.
- Tabby’s Star might be in the process of being sealed away in a Dyson Sphere. What about spotting stars that’ve already vanished from sight?
- The afterlife is eco-friendly, recycling souls throughout different cultures.
Thanks to Hayley Stevens, Rich Reynolds, and viewers like you.
“The fool who persists in his folly will become wise.”
– William Blake