Weekend groove: Buffalo Daughter, Oui Oui.
- Digital analysis of Dead Sea Scrolls reveals Noah’s Ark was a pyramid.
- Divers find more relics at the Antikythera shipwreck, but no more machines.
- Mysterious earthen mounds discovered in Cambodia using laser scanning.
- Graham Hancock talks about humanity’s true origins and other Hancockian topics.
- The living dinosaur and the expeditions that didn’t find it.
- Dr Beachcombing investigates the Norfolk shapeshifter. A 19th C. cosplayer?
- One of the Zimbabwe school kid UFO contactees speaks for the first time.
- NASA boss tells school kids extraterrestrial life exists, but not at Area 51.
- Sony is working on a robot that can form an emotional bond with humans. They should work on politicians first.
- Our personalities change over a lifetime, often for the better.
- The benefits of drinking coffee usually outweigh its risks.
- In Sidewalk Oracles, Robert Moss teaches us how to play with signs & synchronicity (Amazon US/Kindle).
- David Bowie’s ESP tests with Laurie Anderson proved she could read minds.
Quote of the Day:
If voting made any difference they wouldn’t let us do it.
~ Mark Twain