I’ll be brief. Hehe, get it? Brief? ‘Cause they’re news briefs. Get me, I’m a reg’lar comedian here!
- This zoetrope is just too awesome for words.
- If robots are taking our jobs, should they pay taxes?
- I, for one, welcome our chatbot lawyer overlords.
- Are cruelty-free meat and leather around the corner? $40 million USD says “yes”.
- Pressure from humans is forcing the evolution of new species, like this underground-dwelling mosquito.
- She’s ba-aa-ck! Baba Vanga predicted the Brexit.
- 99.94% of near-death experiencers return with an overwhelming sense of kumbaya.
- Stephanie Kelley-Romano’s listened to The Message Of Abductees, and they intersect at oblique angles with near-death experiences.
- How do mediums know so much about the lives of the dead? Are they sensing the Stories Latent in the Landscape, or do they have a hotline to the other side?
- Discover why ultra-powerful radio bursts are the most perplexing mystery in astronomy. Unfortunately the letters “E” and “T” aren’t mentioned.
- Glow worms in New Zealand pretend to be stars to snag their next meal.
- Enjoy the music from Voyager’s golden record. Here’s the pygmy girl initiation song the uploader didn’t include.
Thanks to viewers like you.
“Every day’s a gift. It’s just… does it have to be a pair of socks?”
– Tony Soprano