*Pops head out of reality tunnel*
*Ducks back in*
- Agnotology: culturally constructed ignorance wins the day.
- War of the certain: John Higgs interviewed.
- Why bad ideas refuse to die.
- Post Brexit, experts need to reassert their value to society.
- The lessons of a ghost planet: Vulcan shows us science beyond the scientific method.
- Am I living in a post-apocalyptic dystopian hinterland?
- Go on a ‘trip’ and cure your depression.
- The fascinating, strange medical potential of psychedelic drugs, explained in 50+ studies.
- Time is real. It’s space that’s bullshit.
- Pan’s portal?
- Pollution reaches Earth’s deepest trench — and never leaves.
- Ancient birds’ wings preserved in amber.
- I, Snowbot.
- These people UFO so much harder than you.
- These otherworldly memorials commemorate famous UFO incidents in Europe.
- Who will debunk the debunkers? (via BoingBoing)
- David Bowie thought Laurie Anderson could read minds. (via The Anomalist)
- Auroras make weird noises, and now we know why.
Thanks to @catvincent
Quote of the Day:
Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.
Robert Anton Wilson