“Not the wind, not the flag; mind is moving.”
- Have wormhole, will time-travel.
- A-I powered asteroids? What could possibly go wrong?
- Distant sun turns cannibal.
- The dust storms of Mars.
- Enter the quantum simulator.
- Peering beneath the gases of Jupiter.
- Four new elements.
- Privatized lunar missions?
- Light pollution hits all time high in U.S.
- The new math of liquids and surfaces.
- Can water burn?
- A new link on Hobbit evolution.
- DIY AC.
- A radical, new treatment for cancer?
- An alphabet that rocks.
- Who ya gonna call– Lego Ghostbusters.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Sex Androids?
Quote of the Day:
“To understand clearly one has to have just one eye.”
The Gateless Gate